Covid-19 Bulletin Update: 17/03/2020 Without Prejudice
Given the increased risk associated with the Coronavirus crisis, Surrey Ceilings Ltd have introduced the following protocols to mitigate the health risks to our customers and our employees;
- We will contact customers 24 hours before our visit, to confirm that they or any other person within their property have not: o Developed a new, continuous cough or high temperature
- Travelled to any of the restricted countries outlined on the government travel website *China, Italy, Iran, North Korea, Spain, France, USA, Switzerland, Norway and Japan*
- Been in contact with someone who has the Coronavirus.
- Reschedule appointments where any individual is self-isolating.
- Reschedule appointments for any customers who are concerned, or have a high-risk individual within their property.
- Cash payments to be avoided, with payments made directly to the office via credit/debit card or bank transfer instead.
- Daily monitoring of World Health Organisation, Public Health England and NHS guidance, regarding the spread of the virus and the steps needed to reduce the risk of infection.
- Completing daily health checks with employees.
- Regular updates for employees with hygiene guidance through staff bulletins.
- Encourage our employees to be attentive about regular hand washing and cleaning equipment.
- Issue of cleaning supplies for staff to maintain good hygiene in their place of work.
- Advise staff with any symptoms, to stay home for 14 days and consult their healthcare provider.
- To avoid shaking hands and customers to be asked to leave the treatment area wherever practicable.
- Segregation of our workforce, by restricting physical meetings and employees working independently from each other (To reduce the likelihood of spreading the illness and to mitigate the effect of sickness between staff members).
- Non-operational employees to work from home where possible.
- Up to date emergency contact details confirmed.
These arrangements will remain in effect until further notice and are subject to change based on government or health guidance.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions or require additional arrangements for your place of work, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our office on 01932 874568
Unit 1, Russett Place,
Mobile: 07801 493165
Mobile: 07470 327406
Surrey Ceilings Ltd is a leading ceiling contractor, who specialize in the design and installation of suspended and plasterboard ceilings along with all type of ceiling finishes. Established back in 1969 as a family run business, Surrey Ceilings continues to grow by servicing and maintaining all our new and existing customers to the highest possible standards.
If you have a ceiling enquiry, please feel free to call us on 01932 874568